The Holidays are coming !!!!
Try this out……
Veggie Ham Crescent Wreath Recipe
Impress your guests with the look and flavor of this pretty, crescent roll appetizer. The pineapple cream cheese adds a special touch.
• Prep: 20 min.
• Bake: 15 min. + cooling
• Yield: 16 Servings
• 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
• 1/2 cup spreadable pineapple cream cheese
• 1/3 cup diced fully cooked ham
• 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
• 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
• 6 grape tomatoes, quartered
• 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
• Remove crescent dough from tubes (do not unroll). Cut each roll into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
• Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
• Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
• Spread cream cheese over wreath; top with ham, peppers, broccoli, tomatoes and onion. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts 1 appetizer equals 142 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Originally published as Veggie Ham Crescent Wreath in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p50