Cocktail for a Summer Crowd
• 1 quart fresh orange juice
• 32 ounces canned or fresh pineapple juice
• 2 cups coconut milk
• 1 liter seltzer water
• 1 pineapple, peeled cut into 1-inch cubes and frozen
• 1 pint of strawberries, hulled and frozen
• 1 orange sliced thin
• 4 cups light rum, optional
To a large punch bowl, add orange juice, pineapple juice, coconut milk and seltzer. Mix well. Place frozen pineapple chunks and strawberries in the punch to keep it cold. Float the orange slices on top of the punch for garnish. If desired, add rum.
Family owned and operated, Kitchen Land provides experts to service all of your custom kitchen installation needs, and includes some of the GTA’s best plumbers, electricians and hardwood flooring installation professionals. Located at 1075 Queensway East, #14 Mississauga, Ontario L4Y 4C8, we can be contacted at 905-848-8509 or 1-877-678-8509 for state-of-the-art custom kitchen installation and renovation.